Tuesday, June 20, 2017

More Weird Searches

It’s been a few months since I’ve done this so why not?

I’m sensing a pattern here.

Because they’re morons.

Dude. Buddy. Pal. You need to set up your calendar alerts before the holiday.

I looked up despacito to see what it was and then saw it had to do with Justin Bieber and I deleted my history then burned my computer.

…Why is Caillou bald? Frig. This is going to keep me up all night.

Ever searched for anything  and had something  funny come up?

5 comments:

  1. I might have to burn my memory to get despacito out of my head now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, the mosquito can speak; they just don't say anything you want to hear.

    If you burned your computer, how did you post this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are hilarious! I must pay more attention when I use Google-fu from now on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shakespeare, if he was alive today, would say, "the first thing we do is kill the Bieber."

    My interest is in the president getting arrested. Or impeached. Or exposed as the dementia-ridden loon that he is just before having a fatal stroke in front of his supporters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All. The. Time.

    I actually met a kiddo named Caillou. Not pronounced like the cartoon character. I learned that one the hard way.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.