Tuesday, September 27, 2016

From The Spamfiles

More spam! Yay? Yay.

One of the bots following me on Twitter. Well, they’re not wrong. There are a lot of fraudulent accounts.

He’s a man of PEACE. He wants to SHARE this money with me.

Psychic Chris must have found me using his mind powers!

A flashlight that can penetrate concrete walls. It must have been invented by a supervillain because I can’t even imagine how that would work.

Always get your security system from someone who uses underscores instead of spaces. Spaces are the tools of liars.

I just love the…names? words? whatever in this one. Olwen Demetria! Edgard stay! Dufour bardette Rachel! Maybe saying them is what causes heart attacks. Or summons Cthulhu.

5 comments:

  1. You should take the money and run. Seriously.
    Screw that sharing crap.
    Just empty your account and move somewhere else under a new name.
    100% guaranteed to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine engaged with one of these guys offering money if you help get it out of their difficult nation once and managed to get $200 out of them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If you are a real man..." Have you noticed how many of these come ons we women get. I mean, you're targeting the wrong gender, people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ezra sounds like a swell guy. And I really mean that. I do. I swear. And if I'm lying, may lightning strike my idiot ex-brother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.