Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Halloween!

I am SO excited! I love Halloween. It’s the best holiday. You get candy, to dress up in costumes, go to parties, and best of all, there is no obligation to see your family so you can just have fun! And candy. Lots and lots of candy.

In honor of this greatest of holidays, all of October will be dedicated to spooky things. Well, not really the etymology days, unless you’re scared of large blocks of words. And the comic days are going to be funny, not scary. So really only the Tuesdays. Except next Tuesday, which is my goals week. But the rest of the month will totally be about scary things! Scary websites, scary stories, scary movies! Scary!

Scarier than this little guy.
Get ready, because I am going to Halloween the crap out of you.


11 comments:

  1. You are so decisive!
    You aren't obligated to see your family. You do have a point there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween = The holiday you aren't obligated to spend with your family. LOL.
    I also appreciate the fact that no turkey dinner is required. I hate turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate how much the costumes cost (my kids have been in adult sizes for several years), but I love to sit out with our big plastic bowl and hand candy out to the kids. It's fun to see all the cute and clever costumes, especially on the little ones.

    The best year was the one my daughter dressed like a zombie and jumped out from behind a tree, scaring everyone who walked by. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, The House on the Corner has a couple of chapters dedicated to Halloween.
    And Shadow Spinner is pretty spooky.
    Actually, "Soul Cakes" is also related to Halloween.
    huh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like going out and seeing the jack o'lanterns in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halloween doesn't really work here since it's spring and not spooky at all. I miss real Halloween....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be watching for them on Tuesdays. I'm not sharing my candy though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you seen my amigurumi spider?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy watching other people enjoy Halloween but I don't like getting scared anymore. I like in the dark, middle of nowhwere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This whole next month is my favorite time of the year. Bring it on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! I'll take it. This is the best season.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.