Saturday, February 9, 2013

History


Specifically, web history. Today I’m going to share with you my top websites for the past few months as well as what I’ve searched for on Google. It’s, shall we say, interesting.

Websites:
            Hey. Don’t you judge me.
2. Inbox.
            I check for mail waaaaaay too much.
3. Wikipedia.
            Not for research. I look up television shows. Apparently quite a lot.
            Hey. What did I say about judging me?
5. Google Reader.
            Well, this is less embarrassing.

And now here are actual things I’ve put in my search bar. I’m going to leave you to figure out which ones were research for my book and which ones were just me.

“Apostrophe symbol origin”.
Bees.
Calcium phosphate.
Capacity.
Catbread.
Concussion.Concussion.
Crossword solver.
Dead or Alive.
Dark Night of the Scarecrow.
“How hot does pavement get?”
Mortimer Marker.
Nausea relief.
Poutine.
Soil pH.
Three thousand square feet.
Turboman.
Vermiculite.
Wound stitching.
Zardoz.

...Words fail me.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I don't want to know what I've been looking up. But then again, I use Google quite a lot to verify spelling, so some of my search terms would be...um, interesting.

    (I can't judge you. I spend way too much time on Wanelo.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wound stitching and nausea relief. Hmm....

    I check my email wayyyy too much, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catbread?

    Zardoz?

    Somehow I don't want to know what I've been up to...

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.