Friday, April 15, 2011

Distraction Friday


I don’t know how many of you know Kate Hart, but she is entirely too awesome. She came up with this flowchart that should really be stapled to every would be writer’s laptop/monitor. 

Currently, I’m stuck above TIME TO QUERY. Sigh…someday...Probably after I get someone to hold my hand while s/he explains each and every little problem with my manuscript.

Well, I guess this is a short post! But check out the rest of Kate's website for more goodies. She has quite a lot, each more amusing than the last.

6 comments:

  1. Querying makes my knees knock. I don't blame you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was on the query stage already... But I'm far from it, sadly. But I'll get there!
    - EEV

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a funny chart, :) Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I hadn't seen the chart yet. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially liked the "wrong chart" box. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.