Sunday, September 19, 2010

Arg, mateys. Arg.

Yes, it's National Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day.

You know you want to.

In other news, I'm not sure if it's just me, but everything on the internet seems to be broken. My twitter isn't working, some tumblrs I've been to are "under maintenance." It's kind of one of those "everything digital is out to get me" days. Or weekends, since I accidentally screwed up my computer. It's running normal now, but last night AIM wasn't working and there were issues with saving stuff in Word, not good for a writer.

So. I'm not going to write much here today. If you want to view the inner workings of my mind, you'll have to wait until tomorrow. I hope that by then, things will be back to normal. Either that, or I'll have clicked on the wrong folder and made my laptop blow up. But if that happens, you'll probably read about it on the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please validate me.